Application to Register Foreign Investment in Barbados
- This form should be used as prescribed by the Exchange Control Guidelines.
- This form should be completed in duplicate. Ensure that both the 'Original' and 'Duplicate' copies of the form are printed and completed.
- Kindly note that the 'Duplicate' copy of the form is duplexed and should therefore bear information on both the front and back when printed.
- Both copies of this form should be stamped and signed by your authorized dealer in the prescribed area before submission to the Central Bank of Barbados.
- Also ensure that copies of all credit advices from the receiving authorized dealer are submitted along with the Form FI.
- The size of the printed form should be 8.5" x 14".
Application to Register Foreign Investment in Barbados (Original)
Application to Register Foreign Investment in Barbados (Duplicates)