||Central Bank Of Barbados
The Central Bank of Barbados is seeking to fill a post of Senior Communications Officer I, Corporate Communications Unit, Governor’s Office.
To provide sound technical and administrative assistance to the Corporate Communications Unit.
Key Performance Results
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the Bank’s communications direction and operational planning and assisting with the design and execution of the Unit’s communications strategy
- Designing communications, marketing and advertising campaigns, managing the Bank’s digital presence on the web and social media, executing and managing events and providing administrative support
- Planning, designing and executing communications projects, programmes and initiatives, contributing to the Bank's internal crisis response and assisting with brand management
- Collaborating with management, and or project leads to establish key organisational messages and keeping staff informed of developments
- Planning, editing and writing regular content for various media such as, the intranet, email and podcasts and ensuring that internal communications are consistent with external communications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Media, Communications, English, Literature, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or a related discipline and two years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Strong knowledge of the latest technologies and the ability to leverage them for communications
The successful candidate must have:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking and solution building abilities
- Analysis, numerical and synthesis skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic thinking and operational planning capabilities
- Meticulous administrative and organisational abilities
- Ability to interact competently with modern technologies
- Strong autonomous and team player abilities
- Demonstrated awareness and sensitivity to the emotions, pressures and ideas of others
- Demonstrated willingness to adapt, learn new skills and/or approaches and showed innovation, passion and positivity
- Ability to honour timelines, take ownership of assigned tasks and commit to delivering on key agreements within established cost and quality parameters
Salary and benefits, including Group Life Insurance, Group Medical Insurance and Pension will be in accordance with the Bank’s policy.
Deadline for Submission of Applications
Interested persons should submit their job application and curriculum vitae to the Director, Human Resources Department, Central Bank of Barbados by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than June 30, 2022.
Please be advised that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.