Dear Valued Customer
The Central Bank of Barbados advises that in accordance with Exchange Control Circular # 2, dated February 2020, Exchange Control Forms FC (not for imports) and Form FC (1) (for imports) are valid for 60 days from the approval date and not for the 30 and 10 days respectively, noted on each form.
Thanks for your understanding.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries.
All application forms FC, FC(1) and PP could be equally obtained from The Central Bank of Barbados, Commercial Banks, The Inland Revenue Department of Barbados
Applications will be considered by The Central Bank of Barbados,
Exchange Control Department 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM Mondays To Fridays
Instructions for the use and printing of Exchange Control Authority Application Forms
N.B. Standard (80-100gsm) white paper is acceptable for printing. Forms FC (1) and EX are not available for online printing and should continue to be sourced from the Central Bank of Barbados.
- Assets Declaration Sheet
- FI Form - Application to Register Foreign Investment in Barbados (Original & Duplicate)
- FC Form - Application to purchase foreign currency (Not For Imports)
- <a href="/foreign-exchange/forms/exchange-controls-forms/foreign-currency-form-for-imports
">FC Form - Application to purchase foreign currency (For Imports)
- PP Form - Application to make Periodic Payments (Original & Duplicate)
- TR Form - Application to transfer land, buildings or other hereditaments (Original & Duplicate)