||Central Bank Of Barbados
The Central Bank of Barbados is seeking to fill a vacant post of Manager, Frank Collymore Hall, Facilities Management Department.
The successful candidate will be required to provide leadership to ensure efficient and effective management of the Frank Collymore Hall and Church Village Green venues.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Among the duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Provide strategic direction and policy formulation for the Frank Collymore Hall and Church Village Green venues.
- Develop programmes for the promotion and marketing of the Frank Collymore Hall and Church Village Green venues as centres to nurture and enrich the cultural and social life of Barbados and also for hosting meetings, events and conferences.
- Maintain responsibility for the budgetary cycle of the venues and the management of finances.
- Manage venues’ staff and coordinate the activities of service providers.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Arts Administration, Arts Management and Cultural Policy, Arena or Venue Management or relevant area and seven (7) years’ experience in a venue management environment. The International Association of Venue Managers’ (IAVM) Certificate in Facilities Management would be a desirable asset.
The successful candidate must have:
- Working knowledge of facility reservation scheduling software
- Proficiency in arts and entertainment programming
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work flexible, variable hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be willing to pursue training to acquire certification in CPR/First Aid.
Salary and benefits will be in accordance with the Bank’s policy.
Deadline for Submission of Applications
Interested persons should submit their Job Application and Curriculum Vitae to the Director, Human Resources Department, Central Bank of Barbados, P.O. Box 1016, Bridgetown or email email@example.com no later than April 18, 2019.
Please be advised that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.