||Central Bank Of Barbados
The Central Bank of Barbados is seeking to fill the post of Deputy Director, Corporate Risk.
The successful candidate will be required to coordinate development of the Bank’s Enterprise Risk Management framework and monitor and report on the implementation of risk management strategies and processes within the organisation.
The duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assisting with the development of the Bank’s risk management policies and practices in collaboration with management and the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Assisting in guiding the integration of Enterprise Risk Management with other organisational planning and management activities and in embedding a culture of risk management throughout the Bank.
- Implementing systems to identify, assess, evaluate and report on emerging and other risks and threats to the organization and advising on the appropriate risk mitigation approaches.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent in, Business, Economics, Risk Management or a related discipline and at least five (5) years’ experience at a senior supervisory/management level in a risk management or similar environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Risk , or a related discipline and at least seven (7) years’ experience at a senior supervisory/management level in a risk management or similar environment.
- Professional certification in risk management, working knowledge of COSO ERM and ISO 31000 and/or working experience in the financial markets environment would be an asset.
The successful candidate must have strong leadership, planning and organisational skills. He/she must also have good conceptual and analytical skills with excellent oral and communication skills. The successful candidate must also possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary and benefits, including Group Life Insurance, Group Medical Insurance and Pension, will be in accordance with the Bank’s policies.
Interested persons should submit their Job Application and Curriculum Vitae to the Director, Human Resources Department, Central Bank of Barbados, P.O. Box 1016, Bridgetown or email email@example.com no later than May 13, 2019.
Please be advised that only suitable Applications will be acknowledged.
Career Opportunity - Deputy Director, Corporate Risk.pdf