||Central Bank Of Barbados
General registration is open for the Central Bank of Barbados’ 39th Annual Review Seminar, “Critical Minds for Critical Times: Economic Research as a Building Block for Transformative Growth in the Caribbean,” which takes place at the Hilton Barbados Resort from July 24-26, 2019. The deadline to register is July 17, 2019.
- This year’s Seminar topics seek to address key issues related to transformative growth:
- Growth Through the Reimagining of Traditional Economic Sectors
- Reconsidering the Role of the Public Sector
- Social Inclusion on the Pathway to Prosperity
- Mitigation of the Side Effects of Openness and Vulnerability on Small Island States
- Where it All Starts: The Evolving Role of Data Analytics in Research and Policymaking
- Challenging the Status-quo: Revolutionising the Financial Sector
The Annual Review Seminar is free to all participants, who can register here.
Overseas attendees are asked to cover the cost of their travel and accommodation. Accommodation can be made at the Hilton Barbados Resort, Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, Accra Beach Hotel or Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados.
For queries, please contact the Seminar Secretariat, Annual Review Seminar 2019 with the subject line: “CBB ARS 2019”.
Tel: 1 (246) 226-8825
Fax: 1 (246) 427-1431